Reward Yourself with a Sensual Goddess Bath!
Venus, the Goddess of sexual love was said to have risen from the foaming waves of the sea: divine beauty birthed from the waters of life. Water is naturally purifying, for water is the source from which all life flows. Taking an erotic Goddess Bath is a very sensual experience. It allows you to pay special attention to yourself: to love your body; to wash the negative energy from your energy body after a hard day’s work. Erotic bathing is a self-loving ritual you can perform anytime you need to relax, to cleanse yourself of stressful thoughts and make you feel tranquil and alive.
You should give yourself at least one hour of more for this Goddess bath ritual. It can be done anytime of the month, but I like doing it on the new or full moons.
10 Sensual Tips to Create a Goddess Bath
1. Turn the lights off and light some candles so your optical nerves can bask in the warmth and darkness.
2. Add essential oils and bath salts to help hydrate the skin and relax. Begin by running yourself a hot bath, pouring in aromatic essence oils such as lavender, Ylang Ylang, sandalwood or any scent you most prefer. You may also pour in bath salts or bath oils.
DYI Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
- Add Lavender oil to Epsom salt and stir together.
- Draw a warm bath and add ¼–½ cup of Epsom salt to the tub.
3. If you have planned ahead for the session, you may want to add fresh petals from a rose to float upon the surface; a truly sensuous experience.
4. Put on some meditative type music if you like, even whale-song or water music to really get into the feeling of becoming oceanic.
5. Step into your hot steaming Goddess bath and slowly immerse yourself in the relaxing watery heat.
6. Lay for a long time, allowing all the tension of the day to drain out of you into the water. You may want to immerse your whole head and face under the water and listen to the sounds of the deep calling to you, feeling one with this underwater realm.
7. When you come up for air begin deep breathing to further unwind and relax, watching the candlelight flicker over the walls, reflecting off the ripples in the water.
8. Perform a few gentle stretches as you lay there, arching your back, bending your knees to your chest, leaning forward to touch your toes.
9. Using your favorite bath gel, wash yourself all over. As you are soaping your skin, luxuriate in the feel of your flesh. Imagine that you are washing all the days’ worries from your mind, all the tensions from your body.
10. When you are finished with your bath take the time to moisturize your body all over with coconut oil or your favorite cream. Whisper to each body part telling it how much you love it and thank it for all it does for you. A bit of body love can go a long way.
And, hey! You deserve this Goddess!
Previously published in Sexpert Magazine